KetoSource was created to solve a problem that its founders, their friends and acquaintances struggled with. As they learned more about the ketogenic diet, they became increasingly aware that the United Kingdom was at a competitive disadvantage in this area.
Information travels at light speed from the U.S. to the UK. But, unfortunately, many of its best keto resources and products take much longer to get here. That includes local info on navigating Keto in the UK and getting the latest Keto product stuff.
We personally spent years importing keto products for our personal use – and finally decided it was time to help the rest of the UK out, and make our favorite, and some of the best and latest “Keto Stuff” a lot more easily accessible here.
Learning More About Us
The easiest way to get to know more about us and what we do is to listen to us.
One of our founders, Damien Blenkinsopp, hosts a podcast “The Quantified Body“, where he talks weekly to scientists, researchers, biohackers and citizen scientists about what we can do to improve our health, our performance and our longevity.
The show investigates the latest in tech, tools and tactics available to improve our bodies and minds – coming at it from a data perspective to figure out what really works – and what doesn’t.
Careers with Ketosource
Passionate about health, fitness and ketosis? Driven and have a can do anything attitude? If so, we have an increasing number of job positions open as we expand – and we’d love to hear from you. Please see our careers page.
- Exogenous Ketones: What They Are, Benefits of Use and How They Work
- Keto Shopping List for the UK (Foods Listed from Most to Least Ketogenic)
- Exogenous Ketone Supplements: Review of Current Products and Future Developments
- MCT Powder: What it is, Benefits vs. MCT Oil, and How to Judge MCT Powder Quality
- Caprylic Acid (C8): Impact on Blood Ketone Levels and Evaluating Current C8 Products
- Paleo Keto Shopping List for the UK (includes Wholefoods and Organics)